Feb 12, 2013

Weekly Menu Plan (A Day Late)

Last Year's Valentine's Day Breakfast: Cinnamon Roll Hearts
 It's been a while since I posted our weekly menu, mainly because I haven't been as dilligent in planning one. But this week I actually have a plan so I figured I'd share it in case you're looking for a little menu inspiration. 

DINNERS

Monday :: Kevin and I had an early Valentine's date at ZEA.

Tuesday :: Baked Ham, Baked Sweet Potatoes, and Green Beans (courtesy of my mother-in-law)

Wednesday :: White Beans & Rice, Bacon-Wrapped Green Bean Bundles

Thursday :: Crowd-Pleasing Italian Meat Sauce over Pasta, Salad

Friday :: Hamburgers, Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob

Saturday :: Baked Tilapia, Ranch Roasted Potatoes, Veggies (whatever needs to be used up before it goes bad)

Sunday ::  Hot Dogs & Chili with Extended Family

LUNCHES

Weight Watcher-friendly lunches for Kevin and I will include: 

Turkey & Cheese Pita Pockets
Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls
Quick BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
Pesto Chicken Pockets
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Very Veggie Hummus Wraps


SPECIAL COOKING PROJECTS:
  • Homemade cinnamon rolls for the boys on Valentine's Day morning
  • Big Batch of Slow Cooker Refried Beans to portion out and freeze
  • Big Batch of Crowd Pleasing Italian Meat Sauce to portion out and freeze
  • Big Batch of poached chicken breasts to use for wraps, quesadillas, and pockets during the week
 

No comments:

Post a Comment